Wire harness test equipment
Our testing engineering for wiring harness meets all demands made on a reliable test of wiring harness or jumpers within manufacturing processes. Our test modules are able to detect all possible errors which can occur in the course of wiring harness production.
It especially concerns the following tests:
- complete electrical connection
- detection of a contact accurate position (location) or shape (form)
- detection of presence of individual harness components, e.g. various caps (covers), secondary locking, clips or similar
- detection of a correct coding option
- test of water impermeability of connectors - seal detection
- detection of connector color and many others
Marking of a finished product of a wire jumper or wiring harness by a label, mechanical symbol, heat stamping tool, marking drawings, or by a printing laser is an integral part of our complete test. Our assembly boards and test tables meet all ergonomic demands of our customers. Testers and their software applications allow easy control of our equipment. Test working site can be configured, e.g. with a barcode scanner, with output to a printer as well as with output to a selected database for post evaluation (traceability) of your production.
- Dimensions - from desktops that are suitable for simple cable jumpers to large test tables, suitable for car main harness testing.
- Geometry - we also offer different shapes of tables with inclination 15° or 45° and angled or straight
- Modularity - the size of the tables depends on the customer's needs. The layout of our tables is modular
- Mounting-test boards - different sizes from 600x600mm to 1200x1200mm (and in any multiples of 600 and 1200mm) allow simultaneous assembly and test.
- Detections short-circuit detection, interruption, missing connections and optical inspection.
- Traceability before and after the test - barcode reading, label printing and more.
- Application and service support - we use Weetech testers for standard cabling and emulation testing. We not only offer these testers, but also provide their complete application and service support.
Testing modules and adapters are key parts of interface between your wire harness under test and the electric tester.
Our testing modules provide:
- Locking of tested connectors
- Reliable contacting and detection of all required additional parts
- Testing modules can also be designed for high voltage and high current applications
Optical inspection allows detection of the presence, location and color of objects using cameras and optical sensors.
An important feature of these tests, as opposed to contact testing, is fast adaptation and high flexibility for detecting of required parameters without the need for costly hardware investments, including the ability to track more parameters.
Assembly Process - Screwing and Inspection Units
Wire Harness building procedure contains also some assembly steps like screwing, cover insertion, plastic parts assembly, fuses, sensors, on-board computers etc. This procedures can be also easy provided by our facilities. Our equipment give you full flexibility to split the test and assembly steps and quarantee due to the sophisticated tracebility full and complex test of whole UUT.
Every mass-production has to be prepared also for new technology standards. This means for us high flexibility in automation of standard testing procedures using last mechatronic components and special robotics. This automation saves of course the final labour cost.